Wanted to Study In Canada
Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.
From elementary school to universities and colleges, language schools to vocational programs, Canadian schools accommodate students of all interests and backgrounds. Individuals who study in Canada receive quality, internationally-respected educations that prepare them for future professional pursuits. This is combined with tuition fees and living costs that are generally lower than in other developed countries.
The number of international students in Canada is over 300,000, a figure that is constantly growing. If you have gained admission to a Canadian educational institution, you may be able to obtain a study permit to study in Canada.
Not only that, but education is also a popular pathway to Canadian permanent residence.
Education as a pathway to Canadian permanent residence
Other benefits to studying in Canada
While studying in Canada, international students in Canada may also:
- work for up to 20 hours per week while in school, and on a full-time basis during school breaks;
- obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit for the equivalent duration of the studies once the program is successfully completed, allowing students to remain in Canada for many years before becoming a permanent resident;
- bring an accompanying spouse or common-law partner to Canada on an open full-time work permit, allowing him or her to work for any employer;
- bring accompanying minor children to study in Canada at the same rate that Canadians pay; and
- as mentioned above, become eligible for Canadian permanent residence, either through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), through Quebec’s immigration system, or through the Express Entry immigration selection system.
The information, tools and resources linked from this page are designed to help you make an informed decision about your future as an international student in Canada. In the event that you remain unable to find the information you are looking for, however, you are encouraged to contact us with your query.
why choose us
As with most things, the more you know, the better you will be.
A solution is proposed, from here you can action the plan with just outline assistance.
Rapid solutions to the most complex business challenges with cooperative process-driven.
The process of preparing the documentation, guiding at every step for the process was an amazing experience. I respect the commitment, dedication and their integrity. I will always recommend Arora Canadian Immigration Consulting to every student.
We used the services of Arora Canadian Immigration Consultant to apply for permanent residence through the BC- PNP Program. Here is what we had to say “Fast working, always helpful with answering questions. We found them on our Google search and we selected them as our family immigration consultant.
First of all would like to take the opportunity to thank the whole team of Arora Canadian Immigration, for their consequent and very professional assistance that I consider now, after succeeding in obtaining my immigration visa indispensable. I can definitely recommend everyone, who intends to receive a Skilled Worker Visa in Canada, to rely on their advisory services .
Would you like to speak to one of our consultant over phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer
October 24, 2019
September 12, 2019
August 10, 2019
July 9, 2019